TAROT + ART THERAPY = ALTERED PERCEPTION
I use my training as art therapist and the archetypal images of the Tarot to help my clients address unconscious patterns that are sabotaging their day-to-day lives.
Whether asking about their soul purpose or about quitting that dead-end-job, they walk away with an answer to this question:
“What is my next right action?”
What if the answers to your questions were available all around you, but shown to you in a language that you were never taught? Patterns, metaphors, archetypes, an energetic system that fluidly mirrors back to you where you are at any given moment?
Enter the Tarot, a visual key that reflects these messages in such a way that they can be understood and interpreted to provide answers.
- Relationships: With spouses, lovers, bosses, co-workers, family members – what stands in the way of making it work?
- Career: Your job, your business, your vocation – should you keep climbing the corporate ladder or take the leap of faith and go into business for yourself? What do you need to feel successful and fulfilled?
- Prosperity: What is your biggest money block? Why are you having trouble paying the rent this month (again) and what can you do about it?
- Home: What do you need to feel “at home”? Should you buy that house, move across town or across the country?
- Growth & Transformation (everything else!)